Optoma Technology UHD60 Overview
Enjoy UHD content with the Optoma UHD60 3000-Lumen HDR XPR UHD DLP Projector. Its 3000 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many installations, while its 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will help enhance detail in dark areas of the image. The 3840 x 2160 resolution projected via XPR technology will help ensure that text and images are clear.
The UHD60 has VGA and two HDMI inputs to support a variety of sources. One HDMI input is MHL-compatible for connecting mobile devices, such as your smartphone or tablet, and the projector has a USB power output to help conserve your device’s battery life. Its analog audio input and output will allow you to either use the built-in 4W speakers or output your audio to an external system. The projector is controllable via Ethernet and RS-232, and includes an IR remote control.
XPR Technology Projects UHD Resolution
XPR technology combines image processing with the ability of the DMD’s mirrors to shift at the microsecond level to allow each mirror to project two pixels per frame, creating a UHD 4K image from an otherwise non-UHD chip.
• XPR UHD (3840 x 2160 / 2160p) resolution, plus 3000 lumens of brightness and Rec. 709 color accuracy
• HDR-compatible and equipped with HDR10 for bright whites and deep blacks, plus Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3 color gamuts to help create lifelike color
• Dynamic Black delivers 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for enhanced black levels
• HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 offer UHD 4K video bandwidth and device compatibility
• Vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom provide an intuitive and flexible installation
• UltraDetail allows for fine adjustments to image clarity and sharpness
• Two 4W stereo speakers and an optical output to your A/V receiver