Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan or AppleCare+. extend ( + 2years warranty)
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, Apple products are truly integrated systems. And only AppleCare products give you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Service and support from the people who know your Mac best
For up to three years from your computer’s original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, OS X, iLife, and iWork. And you get global repair coverage for your Mac both parts and labor through convenient service options.
1. Every Mac comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your Mac purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to three years from the computer’s purchase date. You can call Apple’s award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered .(2)And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Here’s what you get:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage (1)
- Mail-in repair (3): Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Battery (1)
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort (4)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
Whether you are sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Using OS X and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Mac is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.